It’s not easy to present yourself in a few words but I have to try I guess, if you’re reading this page you expect to discover a little more about your host.
Go directly to my services
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Training
- Web Design
- French Translations & Proofreading
I’ve done my first steps as a webmaster about 8 years ago, I was a student at that time, I’ve entered this world teased by easy income (not the millionaire in one day schemes you see all over the web now)… I have to reckon that. A good friend of mine was starting websites for the same reason, following himself a friend’s path, this one was actually making “real money” by just putting PPC ads on small websites, it was easy at that time.
I did that as an amateur for a few years, improving my skills in web development and mainly SEO which became my speciality.
I eventually started to learn about web marketing… What an interesting & vast topic, so I follow it generally with a focus on social media.
I’m french to start with, but not so arrogant do not worry. 🙂
I had the luck to discover very little of the world outside of my country and I met astonishing people in New Zealand & now in the Philippines where I live with my wife & daughter.
My english is quite poor and I often make mistakes or use bad sentences, do not hesitate to point them in comments or to message them to me. I’d appreciate, so that I can correct and it’ll help me to improve. Thanks for your understanding about this also.
What can I do for you?
Here we are, it’s probably what you’re wondering, I hope the answer will satisfy you then, feel free to contact me for more details or references.
As mentioned above, SEO is my long time speciality, mainly the on-site part in which I’m honestly very good… No I’m not tooting my own horn.
- I can audit your website and if you like my recommendations, I can surely optimize it.
- I can help you to prepare a content strategy as it’s the basis of all SEO & SMM efforts.
- I can have your content planned & written for you by people with better english than mine, do not worry.
- Social Media
- What I do best in social medias is training, I like to explain the good practices to my clients & then keep them updated as I learn new techniques. It’s good because they remain the author of their content & keep the control of their image & brand. Furthermore they still know the good things to do without having to do the marketing watch (not sure about this expression).
- I can create your pages or profiles on social networks to give you a good start: Right now I offer this service for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn & Pinterest.
- As in SEO, I can assist you in elaborating your strategy & if you want to externalize it all, I can have someone taking care of your community & social media activities for you also.
- Web Design
Contact me to build a new website or updating an existing one. All my websites include the following features
- Domain Name & Hosting
- Website (of course)
- Social Media Properties Creation if none
- Social Media Integration
- WordPress Training
- Social Media Training
- Content Creation Training
I know a very professional company proposing outsourcing services, they provide quality work at effective costs in many fields:
- Website Creation
- Design / 3D
- Video Creation & Edition
- What else Can I do?
As a french native speaker I can write & translate for you if you need, mainly english to french, even if it’s very technical. Be ensured that my french is way better than my english.
About what I like
I love to learn new things & I spend a lot of time reading articles about anything. I read about history, politics… Lastly I developed a strong interest for psychology & self-development.
I also really enjoy watching inspiring talks on Ted or similar websites. Open Culture is another interesting website I visit, you should check it if you want to learn new things.
In case you’re familiar with these personality & temperament types, I tend to be an INTJ in Keirsey’s system & my temperament is obviously melancholic-choleric (it’s not that bad despite the name :)).